EIMC provides project cargo and heavy lift risk management services worldwide. We have a dedicated project cargo management team, who evaluate projects and coordinate local surveys/interventions wherever and whenever the project risks dictate.
Our clients include major manufacturers in the energy sector, as well as underwriters and freight forwarders. Our services help our clients and their underwriters to avoid losses to cargo and costly delays in project completion.
- Analysis & Identification of Critical Cargo Transfer Points
- Route and Terminal Suitability Review
- Transport Mode Suitability (Vessel, Barge, Rail, Truck, Aircraft)
- Pre-transport packaging evaluations Lifting Equipment and Procedure Review
- Stowage and Securement Supervision