Operations Assistant – Remote Opportunity
Do you have experience in operations and enjoy the challenge of coordinating workflows in a fast-paced environment? Are you looking for a unique opportunity to work remotely from your home? We have a newly created position for a motivated and detail-oriented individual to support the Director of Operations of EIMC, a professional consulting firm to the marine insurance community and related industries.
About Us and What we Offer You
For over 60 years, EIMC has provided their clients high-quality, timely, and cost-effective results to build trusting partnerships. Our team at EIMC is collaborative and focused on solutions. We work with integrity while enjoying a healthy work-life balance thanks to our 35-hour work week.
Our generous benefits include:
- Medical and dental plan
- Generous paid time off
- Immediate eligibility for the 401(k) plan
- Company paid life insurance, AD&D, and LTD
- The opportunity to work from your own home
Your Key Responsibilities:
As the Operations Assistant, you will serve as the hub of operations ensuring that our client’s needs are met. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring our client service request system and responding to requests for claims
- Reviewing and distributing work flow to appropriate team members often in a fast paced environment
- Assisting with various administrative responsibilities.
- Coordinating staff schedules based on numerous variables and input from our data program.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- College degree or combination of education and experience preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in an Operations role; transportation experience preferred
- Intermediate / advanced computer skills, with experience in MS Office and integrated platforms
- Self-motivated, detailed-oriented, organized, and efficient
- Excellent communicator: strong written, oral, and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to make quick decisions
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work remotely during the business hours of Monday- Friday, 9am-5pm EST
HOW TO APPLY:
PLEASE NOTE – To be considered, all applicants MUST include:
- An updated resume
- Salary requirement
- Cover letter
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization. Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for a phone interview.
All applicants can check the status of their application by logging on to the myHR Partner web portal at www.myhrpartnerinc.com and logging on to your personal profile in the Job Postings area.
If you are selected to receive an offer of employment with our company, your employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of work references and other background checks.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering applying for this position. We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls as a means to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.
Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply with us.