Executive Administrative Assistant
Administrative Jersey City, New Jersey
Are you an experienced administrative assistant who enjoys the challenge of coordinating schedules and travel arrangements? Are you looking for flexibility to work from the office and from home? We have a tremendous opportunity for a motivated and detailed -oriented individual to support the President & CEO for EIMC, a global professional consulting firm to the marine insurance community and related industries.
About Us and What we Offer You
For over 60 years, EIMC has provided their clients high-quality, timely, and cost-effective results to build trusting partnerships. The team at EIMC is collaborative and focused on solutions. The team works with integrity while enjoying a healthy work-life balance thanks to their 35 hour work-week.
Our Benefits are very generous and include the following:
- A robust medical and dental plan
- Generous paid time off, including vacation, sick, and personal days
- The ability to immediately contribute to a 401(k) plan
- Company paid life insurance, AD&D, and LTD
As an Executive Administrative Assistant, you will contribute to the success of the company through the following responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the President/CEO and other senior management staff.
- Answer and address phone calls.
- Draft, type, and distribute correspondence, and monitor email.
- Utilize Outlook to calendar calls, meetings (internal, external), and conferences, for Executive and communicate these events to staff.
- Coordinate schedule and all travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally for Executive.
- Assist with document preparation for meetings, mailings, and other events.
- Monitor Continuing Education credits for employees.
- Maintain filing system for important documents.
- Provide backup support to other administrative functions and other functions, as needed.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- A High School Diploma with a minimum of 3- 5 years’ work experience working in an administrative function.
- Candidate must be able to work independently under minimal supervision. The ability to handle confidential information is required.
- Prior experience in making travel arrangements, including international travel is required.
- Ability to multi-task and possess strong organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of basic computer applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Bi-lingual candidate is a plus, preferred languages are German and French.
HOW TO APPLY:
PLEASE NOTE – To be considered, all applicants MUST include:
- An updated resume
- Brief cover letter describing why you meet the qualifications for our position is required to be considered
- Salary history and/or requirement
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization. Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for a video interview.
All applicants can check the status of their application by logging on to the myHR Partner web portal at www.myhrpartnerinc.com and logging on to your personal profile in the Job Postings area.
If you are selected to receive an offer of employment with our company, your employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of work references and other background checks.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering applying for this position. We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls as a means to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.
Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply with us.